Episode 4


When The Mantra Ray finally fulfilled her appointed rendezvous with my carapace, twenty three hours late, there was contained within one angry but ultimately relieved Operative; and after being scooped into the InterOrbital’s quarantine airlock, I was informed via the intercom that I was entitled to compensation for any discomfort caused by my overlong stay in the carapace, and that in order to make application I would need to complete Form 17231.14-C which could be downloaded from the Rig Manager’s office page.
Next to the exit door from the sterilisation chamber was the standard InterOrbital welcome:

The Mantra Ray is crewed by -
• Rig Manager
• 4 Engineers (Art-Life and OrganoStructural);
• 2 Cybertechs;
• 2 Meds;
• 1 Psych;
• 2 Navigators;
• Security
• Health & Safety
For further information please consult your induction pack.

Make your stay aboard The Mantra Ray a safe and Reasonable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment